Data Prism Ltd, Business ID 0670635-4, Kauppakatu 20, 70100 Kuopio, FINLAND
2. Contact person in matters related to processing personal data
Tiia Thure, tietosuoja(at)dataprisma.fi, tel. +358 (0)207 649 440 (central)
3. Name of the register
Data Prism marketing and customer register
4. Purpose and legal basis of the register
Personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Managing, implementing, developing, monitoring and reporting customer relationships, customer service and related communications and marketing
- Collecting and processing customer feedback and customer satisfaction data
- Implementing news and marketing communications
5. Register information content
The register may contain the following information:
- Contact information (such as address, email and telephone number)
- Links to Social Media (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Corporate and organization information
- Other information provided by the person
6. Retention period of personal data
Data Prism stores personal data for the time its necessary for the business purposes, unless the person requests the withdraw of the data earlier.
7. Regular sources of data
Personal data is collected mainly from following sources:
- Contact form, chat, invitations to tender, customer encounters
- Visitor information from our homepage
- Transactions related to the customer relationship, use of services, communication and transactions
- Acquired marketing registers and publicly available information about companies and their staff
8. Regular transfers and disclosures of data as well as transferring data outside the EU or the European Economic Area
Data Prism does not disclose personal information to third parties. The personal data is stored on servers located within the European Economic Area (EEA).
9. Principles of register security
Safe handling of personal information is important to us and we take utmost care. All our employees have signed confidentiality agreements. Access to the personal data is permitted only to those Data Prism employees, who need to access the information for processing the task assigned to them.
10. Rights of the data subject
Data subjects has the right to access their personal data from the controller. The verification request must be made in writing to the controllers contact person. The person may at any time request rectification or deleting their data by sending an e-mail to the contact person of the controller.
In all matters relating to the processing of personal data and in situations involving the exercise of their rights, the data subject shall contact by email the Data Prism contact person mentioned at the beginning of this privacy statement.